Monday, January 25, 2010

A little bit about myself. . .

I am 27 years old. I grew up in Georgia, but moved to Madison 4 years ago. I work full-time as a graphic designer/ photographer for a clothing boutique called Twigs. Basically, I run their website-- www. shoptwigs.com. I feel like a phony sometimes because I only took 2 semesters of graphic design and one web design class, so sometimes I get lost when I have to dive into html or css. That is why I'm taking this class. Also, I have started a couple sites that I would like to finish. I live with my boyfriend, Josh. He's a very talented musician (I'm not just saying that, he really is. . . ). Here's his current website: www.joshharty.com. It's pretty lame. I started building him a new site months ago, then let it fall by the wayside. . . I vow to finish it before this class is over. I make things. Mainly screenprinted things, and jewelry. I also collect vintage clothing. In my intro web design class a year ago, I created this site: www.wanderlostclothing.com. It's also pretty lame. I vow to re-design it before this class is over. . .and I'm going to add vintage clothes to it. I also vow to create a portfolio site for myself. I'd like to start taking on freelance jobs (the paying kind), but I need a good looking site to display my work on. Hmm. . . this is going to be a busy couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment