Thursday, January 21, 2010

Website Re-design


So, I've decided on a website to re-design. . . Red Rose Vintage. It's a vintage store located in Indianapolis, and they also sell on-line. Since I am an avid collector of vintage clothing, and hope to someday create my own on-line vintage store, I thought this would be a great exercise. As you can see, this poor site is hopelessly ugly. A bit confusing too. A shame too, because they seem to have some nice stuff, but everything from the photography to the layout to the text is bad, bad, bad. In my research, I did come across a few "good" vintage sites (and lots of other almost-as-bad ones). Here they are:
Mod Cloth Vintage
Tangerine Boutique
Adore Vintage *This one's my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. do you think I might have any vintage clothing in my cedar chest that would sell online???? Dick is up to over 300 dollars from used books he has listed on Amazon in his "spare time"...nice "mad money"...
    Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete