Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good News and Bad News

Well, today started of pretty rough.  We were supposed to catch a flight to Atlanta this morning, but due to the 3 inches of snow (!) they received, our flight was canceled. I still don't understand why they can't afford one or two snow plows at the largest airport in the country. Oh well, now we're flying out even earlier (5:30 am) tomorrow morning.

On the plus side, with my unexpected free time today, I was able to "finish" Josh's website.
It's obviously not totally finished-- I still have to create the Photos page and the Merch page, as well as adding an email sign-up function, but I figured it was done enough to upload.  Pretty exciting.  Of course, it will be a continual "work in progress" (Josh is already coming up with all kinds of "wish list" ideas).

Well, fingers crossed that we get out of town tomorrow. I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment